Vegan Banana Pancakes
Healthy, delish and make you feel ALIVE!
All you need is…
- 1 or 2 Bananas
- Half a cup of Soya Milk or your favourite non-dairy choice! ( or plain water works just fine too )
- A cup of Oats
- A sprinkle of Cinnamon
- Coconut Oil for cooking
What to do…
- If you have a blender just go ahead and stick your bananas, oats, soya milk and cinnamon in there
- If you don’t just smash it all together with a fork - adding a little water if necessary! This rustic style is my fave
- Heat up your frying pan adding a little coconut oil
- Go ahead and just drop a little of the mixture in to the pan ( I normally drop 2 dessert spoons in for one pancake ) - but its up to you!
- Cook for around 1/2 mins on each side and your DONE!
Eat plain or sprinkle anything on top! Here are my faves…
- A little honey
- Dried coconut
- Some sliced dragon fruit or any fruit you love
- Or if your really feeling naughty - peanut butter & chocolate
Love and Light